Free email scraper works as a spider either in a webpage or in google and starts crawling for email addresses
- Easy to use
- Allows multithreading
- Can scrap from website or Google
- Advanced scraping options for Google such as Google local and language support
- Cooling down between searches to avoid IP bans on Google
- Proxy support
New in this version:
- V0.1.1b: Fixed bug which caused things to be stuck on the end of some email addresses
- V0.2: Better handling of multi-threading (This also fixed a bug that occured sometimes when multiple threads were run).
- V0.3: Google local and language support. Also fixed a small bug that caused the application to crash while saving the emails.
- V0.4b: Proxy support.
- V0.4.1: Fixed all known issues with the beta version
- V0.5: Included a stay in domain/sub-domain option in the website scraper
- V0.6: Fixed the Google and Yahoo search engines problems that occured after the search engines recent updates.
- V0.6.1: Small bug fixes.
- V0.6.2: Small bug fixes for the stay in domain feature.
- V0.6.3: Removed some dependencies that may have been causing problems with some users.
- V0.6.4: Improved proxy support.
- V0.6.5: Bug fix: Google changed the way they returned their search results.
- V0.6.6: Bug fix: Fixed some issues with proxy support.
- V0.6.7: Added google switzerlad-google.ch to the scraper.
- Will add the slow option that will be able to handle dymanic
websites (will also notify the user when a website is dynamic so that
you donít use it unless required
How to use:
- First you need to decide if you want to scrap emails from websites directly or just search Google
- If you decided to search websites then you need to enter (or load
list from a txt file) a list of websites (one per line) in valid format
- If you decided to search Google then you need to enter (or load list from a txt file) a list of keywords (one per line)
- Then you need to decide if you are going to scan complete websites
(this is a crawler so its likely to go off a page as well and crawl
other websites as well and never finish) so you will need to stop it
manually. Or you can scan websites with depth. Depth starts from 0 which
is the main website you entered (or the scraper found by searching
Google), and every website it finds from there its 1 level higher. If
youíve set a level of two it will find emails up to websites found in
the 2nd level.
- If you decided to search websites then you can select the stay in
domain/sub-domain option. This option tells the scraper not to leave the
website and to only visit the links of the website nested in that site.
So typing the site http://www.bottopia.com/ will browse the whole site
but http://www.bottopia.com/software/ will only check sites with links
that are included in the software folder of bottopia (e.g.
- By clicking settings you can select the number of threads and/or choose language and local versions of the Google search.
- By clicking proxy (only available in v0.4b) you can choose to use a
single proxy or a proxy list. Proxy list files need to be in a txt file
in the standard form serverort (e.g. 192.168.0.1:80). Proxy timeout
can also be set from here. In this version of the software if a proxy
doesnít work for a website it is regarded as a non-working proxy and is
not used again also the website it failed to scrap is scraped without a proxy.
- Now you can just click start and watch the Email Scraper do its magic.
Bottopia holds not responsibility for any unlawful use of this application.
DOWNLOAD LINKS & INSTALLATION :
**Hidden Content: Reply to see the content**